CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day three after my fill

Got a fill on Monday... I am now 9.4 cc's in an 11 cc band. That kind of scares me. What happens when I can't put anymore in and my restriction is gone.

Anyway, my DR puts us on liquids for three days after a fill... so my diet has consisted of the following...

Monday turkey chili at 10 am (fill at 2 pm) water for the rest of the day. Nothing sounded good via the liquid diet..

Tuesday... protein shake before work... got about 3 gulps down on my way out the door... that came back up. Drank it to fast.
Starbucks coffee
Naked protein drink
Water

Wednesday:
Starbucks coffee
glass of white wine
Naked protein drink
4 more glasses of white wine

That has been my diet for the last three days... not great, not what it's supposed to be, but it is what it is... The fun part is my weight on Monday was 317.5... this also included the dreaded period gain because the Friday before I was at 313...

So Today, Turkey day, I am 309!... Now I know that is period weight gone and I have really had nothing but wine and coffee for the last three days... so it was nice to see a new lower number... and according to the scale I am 10 pounds away from these totally disgusting 300 numbers that I have been in for the past 20 years, but I also now that it will go back up again as soon as I start to eat normal food which is always so hard. I hate the loss after a fill that goes back up for a week and then goes back down a week before a fill again... it take a month to take off put back on and take back off the original amount that was lost three days after liquids only from a fill... why can't it just keep going down..

Again this is why I am so nervous about being close to maxing out my band capacity... It has taken 6 fills to lose about 45 pounds... I have 150 left to lose. I don't see how that is going to happen with only 1.5 cc's left to fit.

We will see... I agree with Jen's post of where does the restriction go...

But I will be happy today, I can eat food today and it just happens to be Turkey day. I am a little gun shy about what is going to happen with food since I have not tested my new fill yet. Dr...said to be very careful be cause I am at that point of being really tight and food being a problem and he didn't want to get an emergency call!

Maybe I will just stick to wine and coffee... that seems to be working the best. My hair is falling out anyway and I am getting about 70 to 90 grams of protein a day so that isn't keeping it from happening anyway. At least with my coffee and wine diet I will be thin and drunk if I am going to be bald.

0 comments:

Post a Comment