CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

AND WERE OFF!!!

I am so excited for the new year. I know a ton of changes are coming for me and my family. We have made it through the learning curve from surgery, right into the holidays which what a definite learning experience. It is amazing when I look back at what used to be consumed and what is now consumed. I still was bad in a sense when you look at the band rules, but I was golden if you compare it to pre band consumption.

Compared to my last post I am feeling much more optimistic. I realize now I will always have ups and downs, but adding the holiday pressure onto the ups and downs magnified the situation. But it is over and all is good. I didn't gain any weight over the last couple days, didn't lose any either. So I guess that is all good.

The sucky part is I got my last fill the Monday before Thanksgiving and I was 317 that day... I went all the way down to 309 in about the 10 days that followed and from there I am back up to 313...so basically a month from my last fill has gotten me down 4 pounds. BUT there has been a lot of holiday festivities in between my fill and today. So with that being said I am very happy. I know in my heart and soul I will hit my 299 mark in the next two weeks. Back to basics, back to working out, my monthly friend will be gone in a few days, other then new years eve the alcohol will be WAY down, because it has been WAY up... I have not been drinking ANY water what so ever so with all these factors it will be a pretty easy task... and I will get a fill right after new years.

So 2010 will be a good year for weight loss, I have some great things coming up in January career wise so there will be promotions and salary increases coming my way. My banded son will be finishing up his schooling and my husband will be half way done with his degree this year... My two little ones are happy and great kids and just keep in trucking along with the rest of the family...Plus we will be buying a house this year... I haven't owned one in about 4 years now and I HATE renting so very excited about that.

Hope good times, good days, good health, good bank accounts and great numbers on the scale come to all of you and to all of yours in the new year!

2 comments:

Debi said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better about yourself. You will definitely lose weight after you get another fill!

And definitely drink more water!! Very critical in our weight loss!

Glad to hear the your family is doing great. And especially great to hear that you should be getting a raise & promotion next year! Oh, & buying a house! How fantastic!!

Hope the rest of your Holidays goes exactly the way you want them to go.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Hey! We should try to meet at the MD for our fills at the same time so we can chat in the waiting room, at least. My next appt is 01-08-10 @ 1pm. Let me know on my blog when u go next or if you can go that day!

Post a Comment