Tuesday, December 29, 2009
On liquids for a few days...seems my stomach is swollen as it is very painfull for anything to go through the band kind of like stuck on crack! Not sure what has caused it but, hopefully just liquids will fix it... Doc says it's not a slipped band, I just irritated it. Good part is this will give me a little weight loss boost...I really don't want to start having problems, so I hope this fixes it's self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Well I guess I didn't stick with it AGAIN since it looks like the last time I was here was in August 2011... I came back out of desperat...
-
It was weird this week... the whole band family was in a huge craving mode... We just wanted to eat a lot and something really good... I swe...
-
Ok...so i had my surgery six months ago tomorrow. To date I have not tried on any other clothes then what I have. I am down just about 50......
-
Not sure how many of you read the blog above done by Amy W. but it is very good and you should... She recently did a VLOG about a person tha...
-
When does a child become a grown up in the mothers eyes... I don't think they ever do personally. My banded son is my golden egg...every...
-
I am so excited for the new year. I know a ton of changes are coming for me and my family. We have made it through the learning curve from s...
-
Well today is Sunday, finally in a great mood... Hubby took me out last night one of the little ones spent the night at a friends... his fir...
-
Depressed. Feeling fat(that always sounds so stupid, I am fat, I'm 310 pounds when did I feel skinny) I hate my band. I hate everything....
-
I am in a funky place today... Just one of those days when I get annoyed with this whole process and just want it to be done. Tired of think...
-
Just had to tell you what my six year old son said: Mom, so when is that band thing going to start working.... It's ok, he is still aliv...
Labels
- Eyes vs. Stomach (1)
- Our story (1)
My Blog List
My Blog List
It is what it is
2 comments:
Well that sounds sucky! I hope you feel better soon and the liquids help!!!
Just wanted to say, Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment