CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well today is Sunday, finally in a great mood... Hubby took me out last night one of the little ones spent the night at a friends... his first sleep over and he lost one of his baby teeth while there... He was mad the tooth fairy didn't come... Had to explain she couldn't find him since he wasn't in his bed so she will be here tonight, I PROMISE!... My daughter stayed and my parents.... They love to get the one on one attention. I forget how much they are together, home, school, with friends. They never get to be individuals. I am an only child so I forget how much I always got the one on one attention. I didn't have to fight for it...LITERALLY!


Also figured out the problem of my MOOD for the last few days, aunt Flo showed up. I hate aunt Flo... but at least it's an excuse for my mood...

We have been cleaning out our storage locker this week... Sick and tired of paying 180 a month to store my crap... We are living in a little apartment waiting on buying a house and now I feel like I am living a storage locker but that's OK... It feels so great to get rid of all the crap that I have been dragging around with me for years... It is almost going hand in hand with my weight loss... I guess all this stuff we drag around really does weigh on you when you don't think it does. But WOW i feel much better... AND I feel really good about the pace of my weight loss even though I was complaining a few days ago...

So I have a list of four things I want to get clean/organized or straightened out over the next three weeks. I have already completed one... The second one, my storage was completely empty at 4:17 today so that is halfway done and everything will have a place and be put away by the end of the week... and the next two will be complete by my goal date of 11-15-09...

I have also made a goal of being at 299 by Thanksgiving... I have 16 pounds to get there. I think I will cry when that happens. I have been in the 300's since I was 25 and I am now 44... What a waste of time that has been... It's funny how liberating it feels to say your weight and not be ashamed anymore. The band has done that. I am not proud of it but at least I know it is going away and I hope I can be an inspiration to someone else to get it under control... We will see.

It is funny how we are really just a number and how important those numbers are in our life... Your weight, your credit score, your salary, how much you have in your savings/checking... all numbers that control our life...

Here's a number 5... that's how many glasses of wine I had last night and I loved everyone of them!...

Happy Sunday to you all and hope you all have a great week... I wish a 2 pound loss to everyone that reads this... There is another number for you!

2 comments:

Gen said...

It is sooo liberating getting rid of stuff, no question it weighs us down! So good job getting on that.

We only think we are defined by our numbers - we allow ourselves to get bogged down in all of it, bank account, weight, etc. I have a feeling getting thinner will help us move beyond the number tyranny in a bunch of different parts of our lives.

Thanks for your comments on my blog! DH has repented appropriately enough, now lets see if he really starts acting his age -- or at least not like an 18 year old!

Lady Lap Band said...

I have about the same amount of weight as you to loose before I hit my Thanksgiving goal! I am concerned I won't get there! Won't it feel so great to get into the 2's for you! That is so exciting!

www.ladylapband.com

Post a Comment