CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 27

Made it to boot camp yesterday.. It was a doozy and I pushed myself extra hard because today I am going to the Beat the Heat Winter Beer Festival in Scottsdale. Not a great thing for a bandster to do but a girls gotta live! The best part (since it been about 115 all week) is it's indoors and they are planning on bringing in extra coolers to keep the temp at 70 degrees! I think I am looking forward to that more then anything :)

My favorite thing about losing weight is I get more excited to go out. I think because I enjoy clothes more then I used to. I love to try to look pretty. Another reason I want to get these last 50 pounds off. I want to become a clothes whore, for lack of a better word... I want to sparkle!

Well I am off to get ready and have a little fun today with out the kids and just my man...

Cheers to lost pounds that are never found again.

Blog at cha later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment