CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday August 19th

TODAY IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO BOOT CAMP... Uggg. But I will go. I HAVE TO GO. Why is it so easy to talk yourself out of going. It should be easy to talk yourself into going. Focus on all the benefits. Focus on how good I feel about myself when I finish another class. I can honestly say, a huge part of it is the heat. I didn't have such a hard time in May and June, but July and even more so August are so hard. I can't explain to you how hot it is in the gym... Maybe the picture below can help you understand by what I look like when I finish a class



And that was taken in June when it wasn't as hot so you know it's worse!

Well off to finish a little more work stuff and then start getting ready... Hope your day was good!

Blog at cha later ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment