CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Wednesday to all!

It has been a few days since my last post I am down to 313 so I finally had some movement on the scale... I probably won't hit my 299 by Turkey day but I will be happy to be in the 30? number. Maybe Santa will bring me 299!

I have been doing everything perfect and what a difference it actually makes. It is causing me to drop about 4/10 (my scale does .2 .4 .6 .8 after your weight if that makes sense) of a pound a day since Friday. I am eating just half a cup of food at each meal, getting my water, all my vitamins, correct amount of protein and I am back at the gym everyday doing 1/2 hour on the tread mill. That is the best I can do for now but will build back up again to the 45 minutes I was at and a rotation on the equipment.

I stopped going about 6 weeks ago after going consistently for about a month and a half... I felt great and don't know why I stopped...Just like always from the past. I know when I stopped, it was when my period started and didn't feel good for a day and then used that for an excuse for a week, then I caught a cold and there you go. But I took my son and said we are going back and we are doing it.... I won't stop again this time.

It's stupid. I paid a lot of money for the three of us to be banded, I need to be doing this to it's fullest and it is amazing how much better you feel when you exercise. I was pretty shocked at how much I was able to do after a week when I first started going. I got tired walking around the grocery store let alone exercising. So anyway we are back at it and it feels great. I'm not going to lie, it's tough to leave work after 10 to 12 hours a day and get to the gym, best part of my workout is when the tread mill says 5, 4, 3 ,2 , 1....work out complete. I love that! Such a sense of accomplishment.

Another thing I am working through right now is my sleep. I was going to bed around 12:30 or 1:00 in the morning every night and getting up at 4:30. I was working off of about 4 hours a night if that. Basically a nap. I am making myself go to bed by 9:30... It is tough. It feels like I am going to bed around 6 in the evening. But I have to do it. I have to get at least 7 hours sleep. I know this is one of the huge factors in weight gain... They are proving that. So another thing I am trying to do to help this process. I find it funny that I wake up about 2 am and find it hard to go back to sleep...I guess my body is still on it's 4 hour cycle... But I will get myself retrained.

Send good thoughts to keep me going and I will send them back to you!

Danise :)

1 comments:

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

That's awesome you're doing well and it does make a HUGE difference by following ALL the rules. But we can't do it perfect all the time, so we just strive to do our best!!! It's awesome you're working out, that has been the hugest thing for me to conquer.

Post a Comment